1. By paying the deposit (€ 100,-) our guests agree to be bound by the booking conditions.
2. Bookings on the camping will only be accepted for a duration of at least one week in the high season, while for 4 nights in the low season.
3. The pitches of the camping are allocated at the management’s discretion. Any complaints, cancellations or claims for compensation are void. It is not possible to reserve a special pitch for a camping guest. Management will, however, do its utmost to reserve a pitch in the desired area. The allocated pitch cannot be changed upon arrival.
4. You will have to cancel your booking at least 30 days before the planned arrival date in writing - both for camping and for rooms. In this case, we will deduct € 20,- from the amount already paid and reimburse the remainder. If you cancel your booking too late or if you do not arrive at the agreed day, the amount already paid will be withheld.
5. If you arrive late or depart early, you will have to pay the total sum for the booked pitch(es) or rooms for the whole period.
6. Management will keep the booked pitch on the camping reserved until 12:00 a.m. of the next day, after that the pitch will be open for rent.
7. You have to depart until 12:00 a.m. on the camping and until 10.00 a.m. in the rooms on the departure day. If you depart later, you will automatically be charged another day.
8. To be valid, a booking needs to be confirmed by management in writing.